There is more than meets the eye with MARGIE. We worked with two Colorado artists to create this special print where each of the flowers is a topographic summit of a different mountain. Included is our hometown peak of Mt. Sopris along with Mt. Rainier, Mt. Hood, Grand Teton, Marmolada, Mt. Cook and more. Mountains hold a special place in our heart and this is our way of honoring their majestic beauty and endless opportunities for adventure.
- Made from recycled poly/spandex with 4-way stretch
- Midweight yet durable fabric for worry-free performance
- Yoga-style stretchy waistband with internal drawcord for an articulated and comfortable fit
- High rise prevents gapping at the waist
- Shaped back panel for “3-D” articulation at the hips/thighs
- Two front pockets, one secure zippered pocket, and one easy access pocket with snap closure - yes, they fit your phone
- Inseam gusset for freedom of movement and reduced friction
- Length falls above the knee on most and varies by size
- BEST FOR: mountain biking, hiking, rafting, climbing, camping, golfing
- Chamois liner sold separately
The MTB CURVY SHORT welcomes and accommodates ALL curves. Whether your shape is boxy, straight, hourglass, pear, or apple, there’s a good chance this short and its legging-style waistband is the short you’ve been searching for. There’s a reason it’s been named Outside Magazine’s Best Women’s MTB Short multiple times. Speaking of, don’t let the name fool you, this short is engineered for mountain biking but designed for life. It tackles long days in the saddle, transitions eagerly to meandering trails on foot, wears well under a harness for climbing, will brighten your river days, or make a statement on the golf course. You pick the adventure, we’ll provide the shorts.