If you have questions about how to wear a mask, don’t worry, you’re not alone. You can wear ours around the head or the ears and we have built-in features that allow you to add a filter and a nose clamp.
So let’s take a tour of the MASK:TO ADD YOUR OWN FILTER USE:
- carbon mask filter
- paper towel
- coffee filter
- double folded twist tie
- coffee bag tie
- pipe cleaner
- electrical wire
- Washable and Reusable
- Double layered with an opening for a filter to be inserted*
- Top channel for nose clamp wire to be inserted*
- Can be tied around head or ears to achieve the best/most comfortable fit
- Elastic-free ties are latex-allergy friendly
- Made in the USA
FOR EVERY 3 MASKS SOLD ONE WILL BE DONATED.
Please email email@example.com if you have a group you would like to be considered for donation (health care facilities, grocery stores, postal offices, non-profits serving those in need etc.)
WHERE WE'VE DONATED
- Navajo Nation
- Jicarilla Child and Family Education Center
- Pueblo Action Alliance
- Tohaali Community School
- Clinica Family Health
- Primary Children's Hospital
- WVU Medicine
- Skilled Nursing Facility, ER Nurses, and Doctors
- FedEx Employees
*Filter and nose clamp wire are not included.
DISCLAIMER: SHREDLY face masks are designed for non-medical use only. None of our products are intended to be a substitute for medical-grade personal protective equipment.