Terracotta literally means” baked earth” in Italian. We like baked things. We like earth. And we love anything Italian. So a baked earth color sounded pretty darn good to us.
Crush the climb or the downhill while staying cool and protected from the sun and dirt. This is our go-to mtb top for many reasons. It checks all the boxes: eco-minded performance fabric, relaxed fit in the arms to accommodate elbow pads, and the perfect length to keep you covered on a bike. Plus a casual style for post-ride hangouts.
- Made with our ecoFAB performance blend (recycled polyester/tencel/lycra)
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial, fast drying for top notch performance
- Luxuriously soft and wrinkle resistant for unbeatable comfort
- Mid-lightweight feel
- Gentle scoop neckline is flattering and comfortable
- Great for: biking, hiking, climbing, hanging out, layering
ecoFAB is our USA-made proprietary performance fabric made of recycled and natural fibers. We couldn't find a fabric that met our sustainability and performance goals, so we developed our own. ecoFAB is breathable, anti-microbial, odor and wrinkle resistant and has a buttery soft feel.