Did you know a group of butterflies is called a kaleidoscope or a flutter? We’re obsessed.
- Nylon/spandex fabric provides durability and compression
- Waistband-free design is lightweight and comfortable
- The chamois pad is identical to the Yogacham and is perforated throughout for flexible comfort and quick-drying capabilities
- Bandless leg openings and seam-free inseams give your quads all the room to flex.
- Side pocket (yes, it fits your phone)
- Laser perforation design at the hem
- Scalloped edge for an elegant finish to a technical garment
- Low profile and high-performance anti-microbial chamois pad
- 7” inseam
- Click here for technical pad details
Our newest chamois short is as beautiful as it is versatile. The Biker Cham is an engineering marvel that makes your other spandex weep. The waistband-free design makes it a great, light layer under baggies, but this is a piece that will earn the privilege to be worn alone outside or on the trainer inside. The laser-drilled perforations at the scalloped hem remind us that technical performance can be elegant.