- Low-profile, high-performance chamois liner
- 8-panel articulated design
- Low-rise, thick elastic waistband that doesn’t cut into places it shouldn’t
- Leg cuff that keeps things where they’re supposed to be offering breathable, comfortable stability
- Anti-microbial pad designed to provide breathable comfort even on longer rides (click here for technical details)
- Compression fit, if you do not prefer a tight fit we recommend ordering one size up!
At last, a women’s cycling chamois that is dependable without the look or feel of Depends. Instead this chamois liner, appropriately called the YOGACHAM was inspired by yoga shorts and features a low-rise thick waistband that sits comfortably around the hips leaving your stomach free of unwanted strangulation. The 8-panel articulated design positions things where they should be while the pad covers only what it should, no more or no less. The YOGACHAM is designed to integrate seamlessly under all of our shorts but it offers such a flattering, comfy fit you might decide to forgo the baggy shorts…except that might be weird since the fabric is a nice breathable mesh material that is slightly see through. Don’t worry its worth it, you’ll be pleasantly surprised with this one.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.