Because…why not?! Chamois don’t have to be ugly, awkward and unflattering undergarments that we can’t wait to take off. And we won’t judge if you find yourself accidentally prancing around in the parking lot in, oops, just your chamois.
- Designed like a boy-short with the less-is more approach for hot days or shorter rides (around 1 hour)
- High-end Italian compression fabric made to wick moisture and breath easily
- Low-rise, thick waistband that doesn’t cut into places it shouldn’t
- Soft, stretch nylon lace trim
- Anti-microbial pad that is perforated throughout so it breathes well and dries quickly
- Chamois thickness is intended for shorter distance rides
- Easily layers under all SHREDLY shorts
- Compression fit, if you do not prefer a tight fit we recommend ordering one size up!
At last, a women’s cycling chamois that is dependable without the look or feel of Depends. Instead this chamois liner, appropriately called the YOGACHAM was inspired by yoga shorts and features a low-rise thick waistband that sits comfortably around the hips leaving your stomach free of unwanted strangulation. The 8-panel articulated design positions things where they should be while the pad covers only what it should, no more or no less. The YOGACHAM is designed to integrate seamlessly under all of our shorts but it offers such a flattering, comfy fit you might decide to forgo the baggy shorts…except that might be weird since the fabric is a nice breathable mesh material that is slightly see through. Don’t worry its worth it, you’ll be pleasantly surprised with this one.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.