Strafe x SHREDLY Meadow Jacket
Sign up for restock notifications!
Not all fun happens on two wheels. When the snow starts sticking, we get the urge to switch gears and enjoy another season on the mountain. We're thrilled to partner with fellow outdoor brand, Strafe, on this high-end, no-compromises ski jacket and bib pant in a print you won't see anywhere else.
The Jacket: Great for touring, backcountry, and lift riding, the Meadow Jacket is the answer for all the hard-charging women out there. This 3L shell uses Strafe's velvety soft eVent® DV flex fabric for advanced air-permeability and the ultimate in weather protection. A refined fit provides an attractive look and uninhibited mobility while the fabric and features keep you comfortable in any condition, all winter long.
- High performance, women's specific shell jacket with fully seam sealed, 3-layer waterproof construction and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Limited edition Strafe x SHREDLY collab print.
- Air-permeable stretch face fabric adds comfort, mobility, and climate regulation during activity with exposed underarm vents for warmer days.
- Magnet snap closure at front collar and soft microfleece lined front hood & chin guard adds next-to-skin comfort and warmth.
- Keep snow out and warmth in on deep powder days with the buttery-soft quick-dry knit thumbhole cuffs and the adjustable (& removable) stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Full length interior windguard keeps breeze out. Integrated helmet compatible hood with 3-point adjustment for inclement weather.
- Active fit with backpack-friendly seamless shoulders for movement.
- Zippered chest & hand pockets with hem drawcord adjustment inside. Pass pocket on lower sleeve. Interior large mesh drop pocket with elastic binding and media port.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) zippers.
Face Fabric: eVent DV Flex® | 100% polyester face | 100% Polyester tricot backer | 0.1 CFM | 185 g/m2 | 75D/75D | C6 DWR
Weight: 635g (22.39 oz)
Center Back Length: 28 in (size small)
Fit: Active (trim fit, but loose enough for layering and movement)
Sizing Tips: Snow sizing can vary from dirt sizing! Use the size guide below to convert your SHREDLY size to Strafe size :)