the JACKET : the PINA
Sign up for restock notifications!
LIMITED QUANTITY RELEASE!
Hi-vis pink and pineapples? Yes please.
- Water and wind resistant, yet breathable
- Vented upper back panel for airflow when needed
- Zippered side pockets to stash your essentials
- High neck collar provides sleek storage for the compact hood
- Made with 86% recycled poly 14% spandex, 4-way stretch fabric
- Size M has a 25.5” from High Point Shoulder to Hem
- We recommend ordering your normal top size - if you are in between sizes remember the fabric is stretchy
This was designed to be that beautiful, cross-functional layer that gives you the right amount of warmth or protection from the wind and rain but that doesn’t make you feel like you're wrapped in plastic (therefore sweating like it too). Perfectly stretchy, recycled fabric that is lightweight, quick drying, and feels luxurious against your skin. Featuring bomber-jacket vibes but with an appropriate length to wear on the bike, zippered hand pockets, a high neck collar (complete with a hood tucked inside) for when you are feeling super stylish or need to get in your cozy zone, and topped off with a vented back panel. Compactly tuck in your pack or your purse because you’re gonna wanna wear this thing off the bike and all-around town.