Terracotta literally means ”baked earth” in Italian. We like baked things. We like earth. And we love anything Italian. So a baked earth color sounded pretty darn good to us.
Our most versatile layering piece is designed for the trail and is life approved. It has all the technical features of a performance top (moisture wicking, odor control, wrinkle resistance) streamlined into a stylish design that we intend to find you dressing up, down, and wearing out whether that be on the trail, to the gym or - no judgment - all the time.
- Made with our ecoFAB performance blend (recycled polyester/tencel/lycra)
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial, fast drying for top notch performance
- Luxuriously soft and wrinkle resistant for unbeatable comfort
- Zippered stash pocket secures your small essentials
- Thumbholes keep your sleeves in place
- Mesh back panel adds extra breathability
- Long sleeve, crew neck design for more coverage
- Best for: biking, hiking, climbing, running, exploring, working out, hanging out, and as a base layer
ecoFAB is our USA-made proprietary performance fabric made of recycled and natural fibers. We couldn't find a fabric that met our sustainability and performance goals, so we developed our own. ecoFAB is breathable, anti-microbial, odor and wrinkle resistant and has a buttery soft feel.