- Non-medical, reusable face mask
- Double layered with an opening for a filter to be inserted**
- Top channel for nose support to be inserted**
- Tightly woven recycled polyester/spandex fabric
- Adjustable ties for custom sizing
- Ties around ears (or head for some) to achieve the best/most comfortable fit
- Elastic free ties are latex-allergy friendly
- Made in the USA
- No returns, all sales are final, no exceptions
- For every 3 masks sold one will be donated
- Orders are filled randomly, sorry, specific print can't be selected at this time
**Filter and nose clamp wire are not included.
We are proud to have partnered with one of our factories on this project who is also making PPE for a large medical provider. We are grateful to be in a position to put our materials and resources to use making masks for the public. Although we can all agree the reality of having to wear a mask in public for the foreseeable future is not exciting, we do hope that wearing a mask with a bad-ass panther print or a beautiful floral design makes the experience a little less drab. We’ve already had friends reaching out telling us that the masks made from our donated fabric by volunteer sewers were the only thing making them excited about going outside. So if you feel the same way, then we have done our job. If we have to wear face masks, they can at least be cute, pretty, and fashionable.
FOR EVERY 3 MASKS SOLD 1 WILL BE DONATED. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you you'd like to recommend a group for donation (health care workers, grocery store clerks, postal workers, etc.)
DISCLAIMER: SHREDLY face masks are designed for non-medical use only. None of our products are intended to be a substitute for medical-grade personal protective equipment.
WASH INSTRUCTIONS: Wash and dry on hot before first use and after each use!
HOW TO PUT ON, USE, TAKE OFF AND DISPOSE OF A MASK:
1) Before putting on a mask wash hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
2) Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask
3) Avoid touching the mask while using it. If you do, wash your hands or clean with alcohol-based sanitizer.
4) Remove the mask using the ties, do not touch the front of the mask. Machine wash and dry on hot immediately or store in a closed bin until you are able to wash it.