Curvy 7" : Margie
Sign up for restock notifications!
There is more than meets the eye with MARGIE. We worked with two Colorado artists to create this special print where each of the flowers is a topographic summit of a different mountain. Included is our hometown peak of Mt. Sopris along with Mt. Rainier, Mt. Hood, Grand Teton, Marmolada, Mt. Cook and more. Mountains hold a special place in our heart and this is our way of honoring their majestic beauty and endless opportunities for adventure.
- Made from recycled poly/spandex with 4-way stretch
- Versatile 7-inch inseam makes for a multisport ready short
- Midweight yet durable fabric for worry-free performance
- Yoga-style stretchy waistband with internal drawcord for an articulated and comfortable fit
- Shaped back panel for “3-D” articulation at the hips/thighs
- Two front pockets, one secure zippered pocket, and one easy access pocket with snap closure - yes, they fit your phone
- Inseam gusset for freedom of movement and reduced friction
- BEST FOR: gravel biking, hiking, rafting, climbing, camping, golfing
- Chamois liner sold separately
Meet the spiciest member of the CURVY lineup. Featuring all the comfort you know and love from our MTB CURVY shorts in a versatile 7-inch inseam. This short is our favorite length for all the adventures, on and off the bike. Featuring two deep hand pockets and a secure zippered pocket, this short is up for all the warm weather fun. Hot summer bike rides, backcountry hikes, rock climbing, or alpine lake skinny dipping… okay, you don’t need shorts for that, but these shorts would be into it.