There is more than meets the eye with MARGIE. We worked with two Colorado artists to create this special print where each of the flowers is a topographic summit of a different mountain. Included is our hometown peak of Mt. Sopris along with Mt. Rainier, Mt. Hood, Grand Teton, Marmolada, Mt. Cook and more. Mountains hold a special place in our heart and this is our way of honoring their majestic beauty and endless opportunities for adventure.
The Limitless 14”, previously the MTB Curvy Long, is 3” longer than its counterpart the Limitless 11”. Whether your shape is boxy, straight, hourglass, pear, or apple, there’s a good chance this short with its stretch waistband is the short you’ve been searching for. The Limitless tackles long days in the saddle, transitions eagerly to meandering trails on foot, wears well under a harness for climbing, will brighten your river days, and make a statement on the golf course. You pick the adventure, we’ll provide the shorts.
The 14” length is a beloved favorite among our tall friends, among our tall friends, those who always wear knee pads, riders who want something a little bit longer for early spring or fall conditions, or someone who just prefers a longer short on the regular because they probably do a lot of high kicks.
- 3-inch longer inseam than our Limitless 11” - Stretch Waistband High-Rise Short
- Made with ecoMove: lightweight yet durable, 4-way stretch, quick-dry fabric made from recycled polyester/spandex
- Stretch knit waistband + drawcord eliminates waist-gap providing maximum versatility and comfort
- Two front hand pockets, zippered hip pocket for secure storage and side pocket for easy access to essentials
- Inseam gusset enhances ease of movement and increases comfort
- Shaped back panel for “3-D” articulation at the hips/thighs
Inseam falls above the knee on most and varies by size - (sizes smaller will get gradually shorter, sizes larger will get gradually longer)
- Size 0: 13” inseam
- Size 8 : 14” inseam
- Size 12-24: 14.5” inseam