MTB Curvy Short - Vented : Layla
Sign up for restock notifications!
Outside Magazine's 2020 Gear of the Year award for best women's MTB short.
- Articulated back panel offers shape/room through hips and thighs
- Relaxed yet flattering, articulated curvy fit
- Mid-rise yoga waistband + draw cord eliminate “back-gap”
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement and extra comfort
- Invisible-zipper thigh vents
- Secure side pocket for easy access to essentials (yes it fits your phone)
- Handy pocket loop for securing your lift pass, keys, or important items
- Lightweight, durable 4-way stretch fabric
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Chamois liner sold separately
The MTB CURVY SHORT spans sizes 2-24 and welcomes even more shapes and sizes into the SHREDLY multi-sport and mountain bike short family with open arms. Specifically designed to accommodate curves, hence the name, the MTB CURVY. This style offers a more accommodating shape through the hips and thighs (thank you magical back panel) and a versatile waistband (thank you comfy legging waistbands) that is slightly taller and more articulated than our original. This targets pesky gapping at the waist or offers stretchable comfort if you find traditional waistbands feel restrictive. We are so thrilled at how many lovely figures this short is fitting…COMFORTABLY! If you find our original shorts (MULTI, MTB SHORT and LONG) to be too slim fitting, tight in the thighs, or gapping too much at the waist – this short was designed for you!